Wednesday, April 25, 2012

First "Glamping" project!

So....now that I've kind of figured out how this whole "blogging" thing works
I'm posting my first Glamping project!

I wanted to have plenty of fluffy, comfy, throw pillows in my own colors,
but I didn't want to spend $5-$6 a piece on pillow forms, or buy new pillows that would cost much more...

So....
off to the yard sales I went!

And 
VIOLA!


6 pillows with perfectly good pillow forms inside!


They were even clean!


I found this inside of one of the green pillows
$17.99 (for one)
  I paid $10.00 for 6!



These pics on Pinterest are my inspiration!




The Bunting Flags may be next!
I already have the little dog,
her name is Kate...

she is half Chihuahua and half Mini Schnauzer...
She is called a "Chizer"
best of all she was Free!


 I thought I might get this in her honor....


And, remember...


 Keep on keeping on.......


Whatever seems to be an impossibility.....


Just may be fulfilled!
and don't forget to........


!













1 comment:

  1. loving your blog. We just brought home Scout the Scotty in May. Its our first camper. Check out my blog at scoutthescotty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete