Wednesday, April 25, 2012

First day back to work after 5 off ..........
Oh, what a wonderful day it was......
Well, not really......
I thank the Lord daily for my job and the people that I work with,
they are all truly GEMS!
They make bad days a little easier to deal with!

Thought I would share this with you today, 
ordered and just waiting for delivery of Penelope's new signage!

PENELOPE Street Sign kids room childrens name gift
If you'd like a name sign of your own....


Unsure where I will put it........either inside
or maybe outside on a post welcoming visitors! 
I will post a picture once I decide!  

Oh, and I discovered that the Pier 1 Flying Pig
Penelope 


Is actually for sale!


Maybe I'll buy one!  

Well, hope everyone's Thursday is much better than my Wednesday!

Remember........


No comments:

Post a Comment